About me

I have over 20 years of experience and success in the creation of high quality artwork designed to withstand the rigours of the public space. Works have been in 3 dimensions, as well as ground and wall based relief. Over the years I have made new works for town centres, community gardens, public recreation grounds, local authority buildings, housing association developments as well as libraries, hospitals and health centres.

Thursday 9 April 2009

The Healing Landscape, carved brick bas-relief


'The Healing Landscape' - carved brick bas-relief sculpture.
Ysbyty Alltwen, Tremadog, North West Wales.

Finally, more than a year after my piece was installed, the new hospital at Tremadog in North West Wales has opened for business. Unfortunately I wasn't invited to the official opening ceremony so the photos here have been 'borrowed' from the BBC website.
To see a more detailed image of this piece visit www.ailsamagnus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment