About me

I have over 20 years of experience and success in the creation of high quality artwork designed to withstand the rigours of the public space. Works have been in 3 dimensions, as well as ground and wall based relief. Over the years I have made new works for town centres, community gardens, public recreation grounds, local authority buildings, housing association developments as well as libraries, hospitals and health centres.

Thursday 30 April 2009

Swans progressing...





The six Swan pieces are coming along. This week I started on number 4. The others are not completed but I am now alternating between pieces. Nos 5 and 6 have been roughed out and I hope to work into them next week.

Tomorrow (Friday May 1st) Re-Launch will be delivered back to my studio from the foundry. 

2 comments:

  1. The Six Swans
    Kev the Swan - vocals (a swan song)
    Vesta Strikalite - lead guitar
    Krusty Staelbrot - rythmn guitar
    Cygnet R. Tune - bass guitar
    Beaky Neckbolt - keyboards
    Swan E. Rivvah - drums

    **** new single: Swan Love out now! ***
    produced by Ben Edict

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swan-riffic! I particularly like the one with the head over the outer ring. Reliefs so great.

    ReplyDelete