About me

I have over 20 years of experience and success in the creation of high quality artwork designed to withstand the rigours of the public space. Works have been in 3 dimensions, as well as ground and wall based relief. Over the years I have made new works for town centres, community gardens, public recreation grounds, local authority buildings, housing association developments as well as libraries, hospitals and health centres.

Wednesday 26 August 2009

The Next Chapter

Today, Wednesday 26th August, I signed the lease on the new studio. This is going to be 'home' for the next few years, all 2090sqft of it!

Main entrance.

The yard.

Office/exhibition space leading into main workshop.

Main workshop.

Clay/wet materials room.

Obviously there is quite a lot of work to do. I realise to the uninitiated this merely looks like a big grotty shed... to me it is a whole new begining.
Today we hired a van and started the big lift and shift. I expect this is going to take two or three days.... or perhaps I should say weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, it looks like you could make two Rhodes Colossi in there...

    ReplyDelete